The device consists of the following features in one product:
- An IBC stand – move the IBC with fork lift truck or pallet truck with the IBC securely located on the stillage, locked in the horizontal position.
- An IBC platform – raises the IBC 555mm to allow for positive feed pressure to pumps etc. Heights up to 1500mm available.
- A tilting platform – when connected to the off take hose, release the spring loaded mechanism. When full, the IBC remains horizontal, keeping the whole unit stable.
- As the contents reduce to about 150 litres, the platform slowly tilts forward, keeping the off take port covered. Trials have shown that only 5 litres of product remain compared to 100 litres+ without the tilt.
This product provides the following benefits:
- 95%+ reduction in product wastage.
- 95%+ reduction in product waste disposal costs.
- No decanting, transfer pumping or reworking required to recover the waste product – (which are not hygienic methods if food grade)
- A safe elevated platform instead of stacking on pallets to provide pump suction head.
- Fully mobile enabling lift access and cross-site transportation as well as static storage.
- Available in full food grade stainless steel including frame, fittings and spring. Painted steel also alternative.
- Due to the fulcrum position, the spring strength is under 20kg, enabling one man, one handed operation. A locking position disengages spring and locks platform in the horizontal position for transporting.
- IBC corner locators prevent IBC movement even under sudden braking.
- Item has been risk assessed by us and our customers and passed safe to use.